Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I missed my blog

Hello Everyone,

I've missed you.

I'm sorry I've been MIA for a lot of the end of summer but it has been totally crazy!

Here is a quick recap

  • My parents came to visit and Paul and I cooked them Indian
  • Paul had an interview in New Hampshire
  • I prepped for my 2nd 5K
  • Paul got a job in New Hampshire
  • I planned and organized a Bachelorette party weekend for my best friend in Chicago
  • I went to Chicago for the Bachelorette party and didn't sleep for 48 hours
  • I canceled my 2nd 5K and helped Paul move some stuff up to New Hampshire where he has been staying with his Uncles
  • We made the announcement we're moving to New Hampshire together
  • We started looking for apartments, I gave my current landlord notice
  • First apartment we saw fell through and I had a mini-multi-day-meltdown
  • I ate to much junk food and comfort food during my melt-down and felt gross
  • I got my bridesmaid dress altered for my best friends wedding
  • I resigned from my job
  • My best friend from High School had her second child, a girl, Vienna (fantastic name right)
  • I hired a moving company
  • I got an oil change and bought boxes to start packing
And that brings us pretty much to today.

A lot has happened in the last month. The stress of everything going on meant I found myself crying about 2 times a week but I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel and once I get up there things will all fall in to place.

And then I remembered my blog. It was actually my friend Andrea who reminded me about my blog. I had been avoiding it because I hadn't been exercising or eating well and I was too embarrassed to post anything. I even thought about deleting the blog entirely but then I remembered I really did enjoy it and I liked how it kept me focused on eating well and getting exercise every day.

Right now in this stressful transition mode is really when I like having the simple stability of the blog. It gives me something to come to that will remain the same even in all this change. I also just missed it. I missed reading about healthy living from other blogs and sharing my journey. I've had some real ups and downs but I guess that's why they call it a journey and not a trip or a weekend get-a-way.

I'm excited to be back and I hope you all will stay with me on this very exciting journey and big transition time for Paul and I.

It feels good to be back here! More later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...