Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 19, 2011

Awesome Healthy Give-away!

Hello Friends!

I am very happy to announce the First Healthy Give-away!

See below for your chance to win a pair of Pink Laces and a series of healthy snacks and treats great for hiking or any other of your favorite outdoor activities!

Prize Package (Pink Laces not pictured)

Blueberry Crisp and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cliff Bars....Blueberry Crisp is actually really  good!

One Shot Gel. This is great for instant energy on the mountain or while you getting some afternoon exercise. It tastes kind of like strawberry jam but it really gets you moving!

Larabars! Yummy! Peanut Butter and Jelly and Apple Pie flavors!

Beef Jerky Original. Perfect for when you are out for a hike for a quick bite of some protein!
There is also one more item that is included in the Prize pack but it's a surprise!

How to Enter

Here is what you need to do.

1. Post a comment on my blog about your favorite type of exercise or a routine that really gets you moving.
2. Tell a friend about my blog or mention the contest on your own blog so all your friends can enter too!  

All are welcome to enter!

That's it!

Make sure if you have your own blog you include it in your post so I can check it out! Also make sure to include your email so I can get in touch with you if you are the winner!

There you have it folks! Post away! Contest ends Wednesday August 24th!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, so I have a lot of exercises that I love but this routine is killer!! We did it today!
    Equipment- Two 5lb weights held in each hand hanging at your sides.
    1.)Perform a lunge forward, step together, perform a reverse lunge. Continue for 16 reps
    2.)Perform a lunge forward, no pause or step in between (move right from forward lunge into reverse lunge). Continue for 16 reps
    3.)Hold in a reverse lunge and pulse for 16 reps
    4.)While holding reverse lunge bring the back leg right into a kick. Repeat for 16 reps
    Perform 3 sets of these exercises and then switch legs. Killer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancing is my favorite way to exercise. I play my favorite music and I dance while I do my house work. I also walk on my treadmil to my music and ride my bike. Love your blog! Keep up the good work!!
    madornetto@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Randi said, I have many favs, but I love split lunges with side raises, using dumbells. One leg is elevated on a small step or riser, dumbells on outside of legs. 8 to 12 reps dipping into lunge with side raise as you lower. pulse 8 to 12 times in between sets and repeat opposite leg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Favorite exercise of all time are weighted Dips. It's the hardest tricep workout. My other exercise is for my work~ I can footlock (chinup and crunch) up a rope 50ft in 20 seconds (approx 12 footlocks) my goal is 15 seconds. Hi Dana I'm Randi's husband.. Awesome Blog!!
    sicooper63@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a big fan of interval training! Its a great way to get your heart rate up and burn fat! I like sprining for 2 min then perform an exercise then sprint and do another exercise...etc. One move I like is called 'burpees'. You jump high then squat down going into a plank then do a push up. Then bring your knees to your chest and spring yourself back up jumping as high as you can! It gets u fatigued!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...