Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'll feel that tomorrow

Morning everyone!

Well I went to my Muscle Madness class last night and I woke up barely able to walk this morning. :0) Guess I worked those muscles well. As a brief detour from my morning blog just wanted to send some praise to my Muscle Madness and Kickboxing teacher. She is truly the best instructor I've ever taken classes with. She pushes us to work harder and keep going until that hour is up. And even though I'm tired this morning, my legs feel like jelly, and I can't feel my arms...I still come back every week for this weird kind of torture called exercise because I love it! Can't wait for kickboxing on Thursday!

In more news, I had also gone for my weekly weigh-in but the girl who does the fancy special scale wasn't there so I'll go back on Friday to get an official number but the scale reading that I took at home on my $30 dollar scale was 219 which means I'm down 2 pounds this week. Hell to the Yeah!

It might be a short lived glory moment but I'm hoping on Friday when I get an official weigh-in it might even be lower....stay tuned!

So what did I have for breakfast this morning? I thought you'd never ask.


I made a delicious open face sandwich with scrambled egg and fat free cheese on an English muffin with 8oz glass of apple juice and water...Can we say YUM!


So I'm off to a good start this morning. Hoping to keep it up today as long as my arms and legs don't fall off. Now off to the break room to get my cup of coffee with skim and splenda...yum. It's looking like the makings of a good day!

Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...