Dear Wednesday.......
If you could be so good as to set time back to this morning, I'll go back to sleep, and we can try this over again....sound good?!?
No?
OK then....guess I'll just have to grin and bare it today. Definitely not a power message Wednesday kind of day.
Yuck...is all I'm going to say.
To my blogger friends: Dana has temporarily left the building, but if you leave a message she'll be sure to get back to you when her mental state has returned to normal. Beep.

On days like this... you have to get out and do something that makes you feel good... Even if it seems impossible... Go for a walk with your ipod~ hike.. If you are stuck at work in the city~ go somewhere new for 15 minutes.. a new coffee shop or something.. Smile cause it could always be worse.. and you can always find something positive even in the worst of days! :)
ReplyDelete