Hello Everyone,
Well this morning is off to a good start. I woke up early and got in a 2.0 mile hill run and the best part was I actually managed to shave off a couple minutes from when I ran the same route on Friday.That being said, I had a tougher time today with the run. My back is a little sore from something; not quite sure from what but my lower back had a little kink in it and I just didn't have quite the enthusiasm for it this morning. That being said I felt great getting out and getting it done. I never enjoy the first few minutes of a run but then I kind of get in my groove and it becomes a little easier, just a little though. The run is tough because about 1.3 into the run is the hill and it's long with a steeper section towards the top so it's tough but I managed to get up in pretty quick time.
So with that said I'm also doing Randi's class tonight which I'm looking forward to although she beat us up pretty bad on Friday so I'm almost a little worried to see what tricks she has up her sleeve for tonight. That and doing double workouts I find is pretty hard to do. My legs stiffen-up during the day and in Randi's class I find I really have to push hard to just do the routines but I'm still there sweating it out and doing my best which I know is NEVER a bad thing.
I'm so determined now more than ever to get these pesky pounds off and I now have my Biggest Loser at work which is exciting. Nothing like monetary rewards to get you to get your ass moving. I'm in such a better place now with my new job because I'm not as tired and I have more time and more energy, even more time to get in double workouts a couple times a week. My plan is to try to do double workouts and take Tuesday and Wednesday off and then do workouts on the weekend. I know double workouts may be pushing it but I find that in the morning I often forget I've even done a workout by the time 9am rolls around, which is why I have always liked working out in the morning and getting it over with. The classes at night are harder for me because you've already put in a full day at work and sometimes I'm tired by the time the night classes start but I have been better about getting there every time I can and doing the best I can.
OK folks well it's on to my coffee and the work day. Hope you all have a great day. Till tomorrow.
P.S. You might notice that I changed my workout page and the only reason I'm doing this is really to shorten the page and start with March and continue from here. I just decided to help clean up the page I'd get rid of the 2011 workouts and start again with the 2012 workouts.

No comments:
Post a Comment