Sorry for such a long pause. Life has just gotten in the way.
Not only was I wrapping up my last week and a half at WebMD but I also had the stomach flu, and my Nana passed away. So between throwing-up and driving to Ohio for a funeral it has been a very busy few weeks.
It was a very trying few weeks to say the least.
Good news is that I am already in to my 3rd day in the new job and new office and I am already LOVING it and the commute. I smile the whole way in and out of work because it is only 30 minutes in my own car and not an hour plus on a bus with 50 other people. It's fabulous! I can sing in the car, sleep later, and enjoy all the extra time I have. That and it has been 70+ degrees here for the last few days which will make anyone smile.
But I told myself that after I got myself organized with the new job, exercise and diet were my priority and so far so good. I went to Randi's class on Monday night and did well. We did a Bosu Crossfit class with drills and tests and I loved it. I was also feeling it the next day in my legs and abs. Awesome! Last night I meant to go for a run after work but it didn't happen. Tonight however a run is planned and I can't wait!
I love it when things start to sort out and get organized! I just feel like all the sudden things are working out and I'm getting my life in the place where I want it. Feels good! Also, I was eating so poorly while I was sick and driving out to Ohio eating at fast food places that I was worried about the consequences and my April weigh-in but I'm actually in an OK place. I also have two + weeks to get myself down for a new low for my April weigh-in. A new goal would be to get myself down to 190 by my birthday. That would be something to celebrate for sure. And, I may have a new reward for doing so.
![]() |
| Source |
But in general I notice I'm happier, I'm not as tired, and I'm just in a much better place than I was when I was in NYC. I think this is going to be the year that the rest of the weight just melts off! I'm excited!
Anyway I better get back to work but wanted to give you all a quick update on life. Wish me luck on the run tonight. I'm going for 2.2 tonight. :0) Till tomorrow.


This weeks routines were high intensity and extremely challenging!! It also gave us all goals to obtain. You rocked everything and truly gave it ur best!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Randi! Those routines were CRAZY hard, good news is I know I'll get better over time.
Delete