Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 30, 2011

1.6 pounds to go

Hi Everyone,

I'm very excited to report that with my new eating techniques I have been dropping like crazy! Woo to the hoo! It's amazing what happens when you cut out alocohol and eat with smaller bowls. :0)

Anyway I'm very excited to announce that I am exactly 1.6 pounds away from my first rewards goal. Now it may be cocking of me to be doing this but I have already been searching for which movie I'm going to go and see!

I am hoping that by next week I'll be down and ready for my movie date! Make sure you keep watching my blog because I will no doubt be posting photos of my celebratory reward to myself!

I have decided that rewards are a good incentive. I keep saying that I need to get down to 200 quickly because my shoes are falling apart....who knows maybe that inspiration will help too.

OK, well back to work, some Tylenol, and some powerade. Yum.

Bye friends.

P.S. Dear Randi and Debbie - I promise I am not an exercise class drop-out, I will be back as soon as I get over my cold/flu bug. I miss you two! Seriously....like a lot! I miss my Saturday morning jog and butt and gut. :0( Hope to see you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...