Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Need'a Nap

Hello Friends,

Well my world wind week is coming to a close and all I can say is that I "need'a nap". I will confess that with all my good intentions I did  didn't do the home work out from Noelle.....bad Dana.

Tonight is my class with Randi and Debbie which I've been debating skipping......which I shouldn't but since I'm being honest I've thought about it.

I'm hoping if I can squeeze in a little shut'eye on the bus tonight I'll wake up a little more refreshed and will drag myself to class.

Not sure how I got so backwards on sleep....oh wait yes I do.

I woke up at 3:30am on Monday morning to fly home....then staid up to 12:45am because I couldn't sleep, (we'll blame jet lag)
Tuesday night I was tired and slept on the bus and then staid up till 11:45pm and got up at 5....
Wednesday I staid up till 11:30pm and got up at 5.....

Perhaps I just need a good solid 8 10 hours and I'll not yawn through my meeting...with my boss....not good.

Already did that once today....not good at all. It was pretty funny though because my yawning made him yawn and it went on back and forth for like 5 minutes....it was pretty funny. He thought it was funny. Good thing. Guess we're both tired. :0)

So....today's calories are this

2 slices of sourdough bread with butter and to-go-mug of earl grey tea = 222
1 bag of kashi heart to heart cereal (no milk) and a diet coke = 220
Water = 0

So far so good. I have a snack bar for just before my class at 160 so hopefully before my workout I'll be at 602...plus we'll say 300 burned from my workout...well we'll say 200 just in case I yawn through that too.

So 402....then dinner....not sure what the bf is cooking up but a small portion won't max out over 500 calories so that puts me well under my count for the day. Hooray!

No lets try to put the yawning on hold and get through the rest of the day.....only 1 hour and 25 minutes left.

Till later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...