Hello friends
So to catch up after been MIA for the last week or two....after I wrote the blog about over promising I have continued to be swamped up to my eyes with work with late nights, early morning, and not nearly enough sleep. And to make things even better I am now officially getting sick.
The week before the race my dad hadn't been feeling well and neither had Paul so I was certain I was going to catch whatever they had but as luck would have it I was fine. I managed the next week fine as well until today. It all started on Saturday. Paul, for lack of a better explanation, relapsed back to when he was sick a week ago. He thought he was better so we drove up to the lake for the weekend and then BAM! Saturday afternoon all the sudden he was sick as a dog again....
By Sunday I was still feeling OK, compared to Paul who was basically in bed all day. And here it is.....
I made the mistake of telling his mother on Sunday how I felt fine and didn't think I was going to catch it.
Let's fast forward to today shall we. Sore throat is now here to stay and my sinus are getting nice and filled up with goo.
Result.... Karma 1, Dana 0.
Good news is for all of you faithful readers I have been doing well on weight loss lately even without my exercise classes, (sorry Randi), and have gotten to update my weight loss ticker a couple times which is always exciting. I'm excited to report that I'm almost 20 pounds down and I have to confess I'm feeling great and doing well with my eating and portions. However I think I can attribute this new weight loss to drinking. I have to admit when you cut out that glass of wine or two at the end of the day.....you say goodbye to 300 calories which I'm starting to wonder if that was what was holding me back.
In the last week I have dropped 2 lbs without exercise so I think I might be on to something.
Short blog for the day as I'm not feeling well but stay tuned.

Hope you feel better fast! We miss you! Awesome that you're losing but think how much more and faster when you're laughing it off with Randi and me!! Hope to see you soon. Debbie
ReplyDelete