Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, December 12, 2011

Stupid Mondays

I hate Mondays.

I was soooooooo tired this morning when I woke up I was a walking zombie. It wasn't pretty. Thus my hatred for the first day after the weekend. I mean usually I can wake up feeling refreshed but lately there is no refreshing feeling just the dread of another work week. Now to be fair I like my job....for the most part.....but I live for my weekends. Even the not so exciting weekends.Take this weekend for example,

I hung Christmas decorations, (got a rash from the Christmas tree on my hands....not fun,)
Went grocery shopping,
Played at least a dozen games of Ticket to Ride with Paul on the iPad,
Cooked yummy Indian food with Paul,
Watched Rockstar,
Listened to some Iron Maiden and watched a documentary on New Wave British Metal....very interesting,
Played with puppies,
Worked on a homemade Christmas gift,
Went to the library and got a cool Clint Eastwood Western movie, The Kings Speech, and Romancing the Stone for Paul and I to watch this week,
Helped Paul plan his Industrial Revolution lesson plan, and
Had a nice cozy meatloaf dinner last night. 

Now looking at all of those things you might say it was a pretty blah weekend but it was great. I got to catch up on sleep have fun doing some Christmas stuff and have fun watching movies and cooking with Paul. As much as I love going out with friends and doing things sometimes just being at home is great too. Lately our weeks have been so busy that both Paul and I end up just being at home on the weekend and taking lots of naps to catch up on sleep.

But on to another week and from my last blog about making good decisions every day I have already made two bad ones. Shoot. That's what happens when I'm tired I'm afraid. That being said I did a weigh-in quickly over the weekend and I'm at 207. Woo hoo! I'm really hoping in the two weeks left before Christmas I can get myself to below 200. That would be AWESOME! I know the number isn't everything but that is how I've been judging my loss, that and how my clothes feel but it would be a real triumph to end the year 32+ pounds lighter than last year. It doesn't seem like big of a deal but anyone who has lost significant weight knows that 32 pounds is nothing to scoff at. I figure that I can drop another 30 by next year and by next Christmas almost be at my goal! Woo to the Hoo!

Sorry very random blogging this morning but I'm very excited that the end of the year is coming. It has been a long year and a tough one and I'm looking forward to 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...