Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 23, 2011

Rise and Shine!

Hello Friends,

Well it's been a very busy Friday here. I was up at insane-o-clock to go to the gym.....ha. Nope instead I was up and working on work at 6:30am......yuck. By the time lunch came at 12:30 I realized I'd been working for almost 6 hours straight. YUCK!

That being said tomorrow I'm off on holiday and heading home to the ol' Sunshine State. Arizona here I come!

Although I have some major shopping to do before I leave and you know that whole packing thing needs to get done too. Not sure how I managed to forget about that but it isn't done either. I'm just hoping to get all my work finished by 5 and head out shopping for a commando mission. In and out with no small talk and no browsing. Then home to clean buns cage and help Paul with dinner.

I got an early Christmas present yesterday when I got home and realized that Paul had cleaned....the ENTIRE apartment. It was Awesome! Vacuumed, dusted, mopped the floors, did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, it was like heavy. Plus when I got home the fish were fed and everything was put away. It was like heaven!

Anyway going to be a short one today as I need to get back to my work.

Till tomorrow friends. Look for some crazy photo fun of my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...