Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 24, 2012

Five Fun Facts Friday (FFFF)

In light of any real news or exercise news I'm going to try a new blog idea. I've decided to call it, Five Fun Facts Fridays. Here are five random/interesting things about me that you may or may not know.

1. I LOVE Disney movies. I love the stories and my favorite Disney movie that came out recently was  Ratatouille. Pretty much adorable. My favorite Disney movie of all time is Sleeping Beauty.
Source
Source





2. I HATE asparagus. Raw, cooked, steamed, boiled, baked, broiled, fried.....doesn't matter how it's cooked I despise this vegetable.(Sorry Dad but I will never enjoy eating this).
Source
3. I don't really like chocolate as the sole taste of something. I don't eat many chocolate candies, maybe a couple Hershey kisses a year, I don't like chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, or chocolate shakes....unless it's a Wendy's chocolate shake....that I'll have. I like things with chocolate in it when chocolate isn't the only flavor like chocolate chip cookies are awesome but brownies....not so much. Now chocolate chip cookie brownies those are good. That being said I do like fudge. Random right.
Source

4. I prefer tea over coffee but I drink both.
Source
5. I originally went to school as a music performance major because I wanted to be an opera singer like Anna Netrebko. :0) That lasted about 2 semesters and then I decided that was a bad idea and switched majors to English.
Source
Well there you have it some extremely random things about me. Hope you enjoyed it. Tonight I'm thinking a yoga/stretch video to wind down my week. Till tomorrow friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...