Hello friends,
Well is it with a very heavy heart that I announce that my ipod may have officially bit the dust. After I got off the bus this morning and was walking to work I tried to turn it on and got what I like to call the "death screen" for electronics. It was a very cryptic message in about 6 different languages and all it said was, "Attach to computer immediately to restore" I'm hoping that immediately isn't important as I'm at work and my computer is at home so I decided to just let it rest for a minute and I might try again later but I'm thinking it isn't a good sign. To be fair though I got my ipod as a birthday gift from my parents in 2006 so a life of 5 years and some change and taking a beating during workouts, trips, etc. it has held up remarkably well but I'll be crushed if it is in fact a goner. So, wish me luck tonight that my ipod magically heals itself when I plug it in to my computer. If not....does anyone know where I can get a new ipod that won't break the bank?
Besides that I'm having a pretty good morning. Woke up and had the muffin and juice combo again which was just enough. Trying to watch my calories closely today because I am going to dinner with friends tonight and restaurants are a weakness for me but I have a new plan of attack so it might not be so bad. No bread at the table, water, and grilled fish. We are going to a seafood place which makes it a little easier.
No work out today I decided I should let me body rest for a day before my cardio kickboxing class tomorrow. Luckily however I think I will get in more exercise than usually on the weekend which will be a good thing.
To re-cap on last night I ended up with 10,567 steps. Woo hoo! I ate a little too much at dinner but good news was it wasn't awful for me. I had fish tacos with grilled tilapia, lettuce, tomato, a small scoop of coleslaw, and hot sauce. It was delicious! I will also admit there may have been a shot of tequila involved...after all it was Mexican night. :0) O'le!
Not much else to report today. Hoping work is fairly quiet. Alrighty folks that's all she wrote. I'm off to get my granola bar and coffee.
Check in tomorrow for more news!

No comments:
Post a Comment