1 pm Update
The Fancy scale has spoken.....and I'm down 2 pounds!!! I was paranoid this morning and kept thinking about not eating breakfast this morning since when I woke up I was 217.8 and was worried if I ate breakfast I'd go up but happily enough I ate a very nutritious open faced egg sandwich and managed to weigh the same during my weekly weigh in. The fancy scale agrees with my home scale and 217.8 it is! A new low for me since I started my weight loss journey which has me in a fabulous mood! I feel like going for another work-out just to continue in the right direction and be even lower next week!
Now I'm off to update my fitness tracker!!!
Good weigh-in = a Happy Dana!!! :0)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Friends,
I am in the process of updating my exercise log...yuck...and it ain't pretty. However I am pleased to say that I feel that my weekly weigh-in today could actually be a fairly nice number...and dare I say even a new low for me! My scale at home seems to think that today I'm three pounds lighter.....I say, hell yeah! Although I'm trying to see if I can sneak over to the fancy scale and see what it thinks. This wouldn't be the first time that the fancy scale hasn't agreed with my home scale so we'll see what the professional one says.
Today it will be a day with my trainer and tomorrow after getting bit by the hiking bug Paul and I are tackling a 5.5 mile hike in our area. Although the good news is I think this is actually relatively flat. It is more of a distance hike. So that is planned for Saturday and Sunday I'm finally going to try to the 2 mile loop by my house that I mapped out and just need to do.
I would love to share some of my Workout Tunes with you but if you didn't know my ipod has died completely. Even when I plug it in to my computer it actually freezes up my computer...not good.
Read about it here in my blog entry, Electronic Malfunction.
Other than that it should be a relatively quiet day. I'm excited to try a new recipe for dinner...with of course some cilantro ;0) and then I'll be ready for the weekend. Unfortunately I have lots of cleaning and tidying up to do around the house so I'm not to thrilled about that part but it should be the ideal low key weekend.
Look out for my post about my weigh-in and I'll talk to you all again soon!
Toot-a-loo!

No comments:
Post a Comment