Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Falling in Love with Fall!

Hi Friends,

I hope you are all well.

I don't know about you but there is something magical about fall weather when everything gets crisp and cool outside and the leaves change color and fall off the trees. Kind of makes you want to go.....ahhhhhh. I was so inspired by the lovelyness that is fall I decided to switch in a new blog background. I figure I can swap it out with the seasons. I love winter too so I am already looking for fun winter scenes. :0)

Well tonight is my kickboxing class with Randi and I'm pumped for it! It's going to be fabulous! I've been having fun with my yoga video to. Except every time I get to the last full body stretch I just want to lay there and sleep on the floor. There are some hard poses that I'm trying to perfect like the sideways plank with your arm up. I have trouble with that in class so hopefully my yoga video will help.

Anyway I better get back to work but just wanted to drop you all a line. Watch for updates to my blog tonight and maybe even some pictures from class with Randi!

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...