Hello friends!
Once again I find myself apologizing for the delay in writing a new blog entry. Things have been very busy and I've been busy with weddings, family, and just getting my life back together.
In good news I had a lovely weekend and managed to stay away from the appetizers during a family wedding I was at on Saturday. Hooray!
The bad news was my feet hurt....my feet hurt....my feet hurt....ouch....ouch....ouch......
whine.....whine...ouch.
OK, now I'm done although I was walking funny on Sunday because my feet still hurt from my shoes on Saturday.
In addition to sore feet I've been battling a sore hip. I'm not sure what I did but I am going to say it's just a pulled muscle from my total failure in class last week with the gliders. I thought my past figure skating experience would help make me graceful and able to do the exercises but no...not so much. I was terrible at it, there was no gracefulness, there was no gliding, it was just all bad. I've actually been trying to practice so I don't embarrass myself again in class but not sure I'm getting any better.
In other exercise news, exercising has not been great the last month. I've had a hard time getting back in the swing of things after being sick. The diet seems to be going well and I keep dropping the pounds by my rigorous nutrition and tricks (p.s. chopsticks, small bowls, and no booze do WONDERS for your waistline!) but I can't seem to get myself up and motivated again to tackle my workout schedule. Being sick for a week will do that I guess. Trying to not make up excuses though and get my ass back in gear.
Oh I almost forgot! One of the most incredible things that happened this weekend was I had to punch another notch in my belt to make it smaller! I was soooo excited I couldn't believe that I could punch another hole in my belt. It made me feel like a million bucks! I know I still have a really long way to go but talk about a great feeling!
My next challenge is I'm still fighting to get down to 210 and then 209 because my mom said she was going to send me a surprise at 209....not sure what it is but cool! Plus I'm more motivated at the moment because I really want to go and see this movie that came out and if I hit 210 it will be all that more glorious! I actually haven't gone to see a movie since I made this reward with myself and for all of you who know me well you know I'm a HUGE movie buff so I desperately need to hit this next mark. Bring on 210! I would also really like to drop some big numbers before the holidays. I'm not giving it a value as we've talked about over promising before but I'd like to keep on loosing up until the holiday so I can go home feeling great.
Anyway this kind of turned into a random blog....sorry about that. But hope everyone is doing well. Will be taking pictures for you for my meals and workouts so stay tuned. I'm going to try to get a yoga routine in tonight which will be fun and relaxing! Till tomorrow friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment