Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 21, 2011

That darn last pound

Hello friends! Happy Friday to all!

Today is off to a pretty good start. It's a work from home day which is nice so I got up early and got some chores done before logging in for the day. Hoping to get a workout in tonight.....I need one.

I missed my class with Randi again last night because of work again and my AM run on Wednesday got rescheduled to a yoga video in the PM due to lots of rain. I didn't think it made sense to go out when it was pouring so I swapped it for a video.

This morning was another weigh in for me and I'm back down to 211.6 after a brief relapse up to 213.4 last week which was good but I am trying to shake that last pound and a half off. I'm back at only 1.6 pounds to go till the next reward which I really want so I'm going to make sure I don't foul up my hard earned week with a bad eating weekend.

The six meals are really seeming to help and the no booze and almost no soda helps too. I drank diet soda as it was but I know all the sugar supplements aren't all that healthy so I'm kicking that habit too. The smaller meals though....they are seriously the ticket. They take a little more planning than I was doing before but it is so worth it.

Today as in tradition for me I started with an egg sandwich. (I usually only have eggs once a week so I love Friday's for my egg time!)

A bagel thin (110) with 2 eggs (140) and a slice of cheese (70) with a 1/2 tablespoon of ketchup (45) and a cup of tea (2) so that adds up to about = 367.

Higher than my normal breakfasts but I'm cutting out my first snack since it was a big breakfast that I also ate later than usual so I'll just wait till lunch for my turkey sandwich and water and then my apple and peanut butter as my treat or maybe a plum.

Not sure what the weekend plan is yet but I'm hoping it involves some activity. I'm hoping that Paul and I can get up to the lake for some hiking as it has just been incredible weather but we'll just have to see. I'd love to kick this last pound or hey even two by next week and I know I just need to keep doing what I'm doing so here is to perseverance!

Till later friends!


Oh any tips on crushing this stupid last pound and a half would be helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...