Morning friends.
Well after some encouragement and some self motivation.....(nice to see that again).....I signed-up for my local gym and am sucking up the early AM routine so I can fit in my workouts of a minimum of 35 minutes. Today was day 1 and I killed it!
I'm definitely hard-wired to be a morning person because it's not everyone who can wake up twenty minutes before their alarm at a nice and early 4:30am....yes that's right 4:30am. In order to deal with the bus schedules I have to be at the gym when it opens at 5:15 with all my stuff for the day in the car and my shower and work clothes with me. But I managed to get on a treadmill by 5:25 and did a solid 35 minutes on the treadmill, a mix of walking and running and then left some time to stretch out before hitting the shower and heading off to catch the bus to work.
The most glorious part of my morning was that I even managed to have time for a coffee before the bus came. And I took a picture of it because I was sitting in my car waiting for the bus and I realized that at 6:45am I had already done 2.28 miles, showered, eaten breakfast, and made it to the bus. I don't know about you but I was impressed so I took a picture of my coffee reward and the clock on my dashboard and then when I went to get it and upload it so you can all be impressed......I found I forgot to hit save. So the world may never know how great my morning was.
I was also nice and awake for the bus so I finished my book too. I love my book and lucky for me my third one I got used and should be arriving in the mail today. I hope so. I'm so invested in the characters that I HAVE to see what happens to Uthred. (I know what you are thinking.....awesome name right....) It's a historical fiction novel about when the Danes invaded England in the 870"s and it's awesome. Check out the author, Bernards Cornwell for other books he's written like 50 but this series I'm excited about.
Pretty stellar start to a Tuesday. Anyway it's back to work now but wanted to share my awesome morning. More later. I think some yoga tonight before bed.
Later friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment