Hello Friends,
So as you might have noticed my "blogging" every day on break didn't happen. But I have made my New Years Resolution to blog every day. We'll see if I can keep it up!
So funny story. I went to the gym at insane-o-clock today and when I finished my fairly mild work out I realized that I smelled. And not the "I just killed my work out and I am so awesome and sweaty" smell. Nope when I opened my locker I was absolutely sure it was me and what I smelled like was last nights Indian food. Lets just say it wasn't a good thing.
Paul had cooked another fabulous Indian meal which we really enjoy making together but those aromatic spices....oh yeah....they were in bedded in all my clothes and in my coat. I smelled like curry, turmeric, cardamoms, and all sorts of interesting spices. Panicked I then decided to spray myself liberally with perfume and then my coat. The problem was then all I could smell was a weird mix of perfume and Indian and it was strong. I finished getting ready and bolted for the door. To make matters even worse as I walked down the hall some guy passed me and went, "whew" and not quietly either. I at that point knew it was totally me! But the mortification was just going to start. I then had to sit on the bus for an hour and a half, where the guy behind me and the guy next to me coughed the whole trip and I don't think it was because they had a cold.
Mortification for the day, check.
At this point I've decided there isn't a whole lot I can do about it and if anyone asks, which they won't, I'll tell them how I was cooking Indian last night and the house smells like the spices including my clothes and coat. But for now I'll just remember how much fun we had last night cooking and forget the weird smell in my clothes.
Now on to the work day. I have just had my bowl of lucky charms and I've got my coffee in hand and am ready to go. Woo hoo!
Tonight is also going to be a good night as I get to spend it with Carrie! Yay! It'll be a pasta dinner.....smart choice pasta dinner of course and then home for some sleep before I'm up again at the crack-o-dawn.
Till later friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment