Hello friends,
Well I don't know about any of you, but I am exhausted and really glad it's Friday because I'm not sure I could have another early morning in my week.
This week, as I'm sure you noticed, was NOT a good work-out week. I slept terribly all week worried about work and having weird nightmares so I averaged about 4.5 hours a night.....not stellar. In addition to that I noticed that when I was tired I ate horribly and didn't exercise. So now it's Friday and I feel like a giant bump on a log. Yuck.
Not sure what it was about this week but I am really feeling it today as I am on cup of coffee 3, which is saying something since I haven't been drinking any coffee during the week even with my insane-o-clock wake ups. And I'm rounding off the week with only 1 solid workout at the gym on Monday. Tomorrow I'm getting my a** there no matter what because I feel disgusting and I'm hoping to go for another long hike on Sunday which will help at least get the exercise level to three days instead of 1 but yeah....not great.
In addition I didn't budge as much as I wanted to on the scale which in reality is miraculous I didn't gain 15 pounds considering I ate pizza....three times this week. Yup, that's right. I had it for dinner one night and leftovers the next night and then my boss bought us all pizza as a thank-you for our hard work yesterday for lunch. So yeah I've definitely had my pizza fix for a while.
I was feeling really depressed this morning too about my weigh-in and my eating because I was really trying to be past the 200 mark for Christmas and I can't seem to reach 210, not sure why but for some reason I am holding on 212 just to annoy the crap out of me. I was so set on going down 32 pounds down in a year which would have been great. My original goal was to loose it all by January and that just isn't happening so I'm trying for this new more obtainable goal and it's still been a bit of a struggle. This year in general has been tough to really kick in the weight-loss and learn the skills to keep it off. I've learned a lot and that's why I really want to loose some more for the holiday season but it surely isn't going to happen with eating pizza three times and not exercising so on that note I'm ditching all my excuses and getting my a** in gear for the new year.
Well work calls so I better get going. More later friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment