Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Saturday Butt and Gut

Morning friends!

I hope you are all having a nice Sunday morning. I'm currently laying on the daybed and writing to you....and also watching friends on t.v. Not to shabby for a Sunday morning.

Anyway after the less than stellar Friday weigh-in I got back on track Saturday morning with a killer butt and gut class with Randi. It was HARD! My legs were sore before we even finished....not a good sign for the second session of the class which was the toning walk with jogging intervals. Debbie and I did great though. My legs were screaming by the end and I was sore a large part of the day too. Today is even worse. :0) Although, I have to admit I do love it when you are sore because then you know you worked really hard.

And when I got home I saw this,

I don't know if you can see this or not but there was this huge squirrel with his head inside a pumpkin on my neighbors porch with this big bushy tail sticking out. This is the best picture that I could get. I was laughing so hard. He popped his head up a couple times and had pieces of pumpkin stuck to his ears and nose....it was so funny. I didn't do much the rest of the day just kind of cleaned up around the house, took a nap, and had dinner. Paul and I watched some reruns of our favorite show Dual Survival and then we headed out to the airport to pick up Paul's parents from their vacation in Mexico. They sent us some pictures and man was I jealous. My parents were also on vacation in the Galapagos and they sent pictures too....again some more jealousy.

But anyway moving on, I'm planning a walk for this morning to help loosen up a little and get some steps in. Then it's off to a birthday party for Paul's nephew and after that some grocery shopping for my new calorie count. I need to pick up some fruit and veggies as well as some bars and laughing cow cheese. I'll hopefully have some time to blog tonight before the week starts. It could be pretty hectic with the holiday so cross your fingers that it goes well.

Hope you all enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...