How is Wyatt you ask? Well He's doing great! The other day Paul and I were calling him Chicken Little because he is so tiny and that morphed into Chicken Nugget and now we are just calling him Chicken. So now I get texts from Paul asking how Chicken is. He he he he. He is so cute. Although last night we had an interesting night as we were hand training him he decided to make a break for it and flew across the room. His wings are trimmed so he can't fly too far but far enough. So he flew across the room and then flew back towards the door where he ran snack into it. I felt so bad for him. Poor thing. I didn't think he'd smack into the door! Then in another attempt at training he flew over to the stairs and took one step off the stair and proceeded to fall down the next two. I felt so bad for him. But he's a little boy so I figure he's bound to get into some trouble. He is so funny to because he just pops up and fluffs out his feathers like, "What, I totally meant to do that." Good news is Chicken is no worse for ware and is getting used to finger training so that's a great improvement. If you hold up your finger now in his cage he hops right on. Awwww. Isn't he cute! You can see his pretty turquoise color here. He's a real goofball but oh so cute! 
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Chicken Nugget
How is Wyatt you ask? Well He's doing great! The other day Paul and I were calling him Chicken Little because he is so tiny and that morphed into Chicken Nugget and now we are just calling him Chicken. So now I get texts from Paul asking how Chicken is. He he he he. He is so cute. Although last night we had an interesting night as we were hand training him he decided to make a break for it and flew across the room. His wings are trimmed so he can't fly too far but far enough. So he flew across the room and then flew back towards the door where he ran snack into it. I felt so bad for him. Poor thing. I didn't think he'd smack into the door! Then in another attempt at training he flew over to the stairs and took one step off the stair and proceeded to fall down the next two. I felt so bad for him. But he's a little boy so I figure he's bound to get into some trouble. He is so funny to because he just pops up and fluffs out his feathers like, "What, I totally meant to do that." Good news is Chicken is no worse for ware and is getting used to finger training so that's a great improvement. If you hold up your finger now in his cage he hops right on. Awwww. Isn't he cute! You can see his pretty turquoise color here. He's a real goofball but oh so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment