Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 6, 2012

Daily dose of cute

So friends this morning I was lucky enough to get my fair dose of cute.

My cute as a button nephew Alex came over with his mom and dad today for some breakfast and play time. And seriously this is the cutest kid I have EVER seen. I was even luck enough to get a couple hugs and kisses. Ah....totally in love.

Something about cute little kids that give you hugs and kisses just makes you melt on the inside a little. I always loved getting to spend time with Paul's nieces and nephews too because they are just as cute.

He was so sweet playing with his toys though in a not very child friendly apartment but luckily I remembered to move the cactus plants from the floor to up high were he couldn't reach them. Also by watching him play I already have an idea for his 2nd birthday present. Hooray!

It was so good to see Carrie and Justin to. They live in Virginia so I don't get to see them very often but love it when I get a chance to see them. Hopefully Carrie and I will make it to Baltimore coming up sometime soon to see our other friend Sally Ann who I saw last year at her Vet school graduation. Would be awesome to have the three of us together again. We did pretty much everything together junior and senior year of high school and have all been friends ever since.

Today should be a relatively calm day. Work and then I'm off to Paul's parents house for dinner tonight where I get to see the Sarah girl! Cutest dog ever...with the exception of course to Merlin...my parents dog.

Anyhoo....I better get back at it.

Hope everyone has a great Friday! Stay tuned this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...