Man....
I forgot just how hard it was to teach myself to get up at 4:45am 4 days a week. This week has been especially hard as I've been on vacation for the past ten days or so. Sleeping-in, staying up late, and just being kind of lazy over the holidays has messed with my entire system.
That and the new ipad may have something to do with it to. (I made the mistake of downloading plants vs. zombies and I'm officially addicted. That and staying up watching How I Met Your Mother episodes.) For the last few nights though I have been getting to bed at 11, 11:30.....12....and by getting about 5 hours of sleep a night, by this morning I ended up hitting snooze....a couple times. Needless to say I didn't get to my workout today but I'm hoping for an awesome Friday work out tomorrow morning early and some good exercise time this weekend while Paul is working.
This weekend unfortunately Paul has to work Thursday through Sunday so he won't be around much but I'm kind of excited because I'll be able to get some house work done and get a bunch of exercise during the day.
That's the plan anyway. Also in exciting news classes with Randi are starting up again! Woo Hoo! There was a long section of time where we didn't have class so we are all super pumped up to be having classes again. They start next week which will be awesome!
Tonight will be good to as I get to see Carrie and Justin tonight for dinner with Paul and I. Then I'll get to see my cutie-pie nephew Alex on Friday morning! I made him a Christmas gift.....I'm hoping he'll like it. It's a stuffed giraffe but it kind of came out looking like an alien....not sure how that happened but it does. The horns kind of look like alien antennae.
Anywho....Today hasn't been great with eating and trying to jump back on the band wagon...which is always hard.
So far I've had,
10oz. coffee with skim milk and 1 tbsp. sugar
1 egg sandwich with cheese and chicken sausage
1 turkey and cheese lunchable
1 string cheese as a snack
With all that added together I'm sadly already at 995....perhaps a little less than that but not good. Tonight it will be a salad....or water. :0)
But on to the rest of the day. Cross your fingers my afternoon goes by quickly.
Till tomorrow friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment