Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Healthy Eating, Check. Exercise, Check Minus

Hello friends,

Before you all ask the check minus is NOT for skipping my class with Randi last night but instead for just doing a terrible job at it.

During the rest of the afternoon I did great with my calories and everything was working out fine until I got to class. I had a yogurt around 3:30 so I thought that would hold me through until I finished the class and well....it didn't. Much like the blog I wrote back in October, 1,2,3,Floor, I'm pretty much certain that I would have been on the floor if Randi hadn't come to the rescue with her bag of pretzels. Embarrassing....you betcha. But that being said I'm not getting discouraged I knew I should have snacked on some protein or something with some sugar in it before the workout and to be fair I haven't done a Randi workout in months plus the fact that I think I was just too hot and adding that all up together equals....Dana sitting on the floor eating pretzels trying not to be sick.

Not pretty.

But just like Randi and Neha said after class don't worry about it in a few weeks I'll be back to my old self working out hard and doing awesome in each class. It's hard not to get discourage after a workout like that but I just look at it as I'm grateful that the classes are challenging and I have something to work up to. Plus I'm going to bring a separate baggy of snacks for just before the workout for a little salt, a little sugar, and just a little something in my stomach.

This morning I also had good intentions of running at the gym but that didn't happen either. I'm making myself take a walk later on my lunch break and then go for a walk after dinner which will be better than nothing. Then Wed - Friday it's no excuses and up early for the gym. Woo Hoo.

Eating wise so far today I've had
10 oz of french vanilla coffee with skim milk and a teaspoon of sugar
1 lean pocket breakfast

I would have taken a picture but I was starving so it's gone already. :0)

Anyhoo I'll be back tomorrow and I promise I'll have some good pictures from my meals and my walk tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...