Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 9, 2012

Delirium

Hello friends,

Well after my night of about oh.....4 hours of sleep. I woke up for work this morning almost in some kind of crazy delirium. I was a new level of walking zombie. Although in my crazy sleep-walking yet awakeness I had a sort of revelation.

Side note: Why is it exactly that people always have revelations when they are sleepy or drowsy or some other strange moment to have one? Random. I always seem to have revelations at weird times. Anyway moving on. 

I was sitting on the bus drinking some coffee and all the sudden it dawned on me. I was thinking...."Why do I keep feeling sorry for myself about this weight-loss thing? Why can't I just snap out of it and do it. Like seriously sit down or well stand up (you know what I mean) and do what I know works...aka exercise and less food. Is it really that hard or is my mind getting in the way again?"

And after pondering these questions I figured out. "Yeah....it's not that hard and I just need to commit. What is all my whining about?"

So after this crazy sleepiness induced revelation I've already been making a lot of healthy choices this morning. Starting with a healthy Raisin bran breakfast with a banana once I got to work. For lunch it's a delicious bistro bowl and then a yogurt for a snack and the best part of the day.......Class with Randi tonight! Woo Hoo! I have not been good about my squats and lunges so I'm sure tomorrow I'll be sore but can't wait to bust out a good workout with Randi!

Then for dinner I have a left over chicken breast and salad. Yum! I'm going to get this weight-loss thing an actual try and I'm done feeling sorry for myself and can't wait to get rid of this weight and get back to my confident self. In 2005 and 2006 I actually liked my body....Crazy right. And I know that I'm going to get back there again. Bring it on 2012 I'm totally going to give this thing a fair shot!

OK, better get back to work but stay tuned tomorrow for my post on the workout with Randi and how the rest of my day went. :0)

Till later friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...