![]() |
| Source |
I've never had a problem with foods, other than an ulcer incident years ago which is a very long story, but the junk and sweets that I've been cutting out now make me sick even to have a little bite. Probably a really good thing except every so often it would be nice to have a sweet treat but after this chocolate hangover I'm having I'm thinking I'll stay away from this in the future.
I suppose it could be the milk. I made it with milk instead of water because the calcium is good for me but ugh. Gross. Serious sweet attack.
Mental note to self: Chocolate hangover bad. Skip the hot chocolate next time and just drink tea or coffee.
Meh. Now I'm going to head home and stretch out on the couch until my food attack stops.
Gurgle gurgle gurgle. Ugh.
Anyone else ever had a junk or sweet hangover? Even if you didn't eat very much?


No comments:
Post a Comment