Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 18, 2012

Wasn't really me

So I'm sure you'll notice over the last year I've changed my background, templates, colors, etc. a bunch of times. Well, while I was on blogger this morning, I spent some time with it and I just wasn't really liking it anymore. It felt too cluttered and busy and the style just wasn't right. So I chose a different look that's more me.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am a girly girl. I like bows, ribbons, dresses, and pink. That being said I like to think I'm one tough cookie who enjoys the outdoors but I like my girly colors, sparkles, and the outdoorsy background just wasn't fitting. So, now I'm happy to say that I am happy with this background because it feels more like me.

Hooray for pink!

Anyway, tonight I've got Randi's class on the docket with Neha and an AM run planned tomorrow. I'll make sure to catch you all up on my weekend tonight complete with pictures! Yippee!  

Hope everyone likes the new style and is having an awesome Monday. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...