I've decided that Paul and I are definitely due for some good luck this month or maybe even in to next month.
Why you might ask?
Well it all started when we were at Winterthur Estate and Gardens two weeks ago. As we were walking among the trees and flowers we were chatting away and all the sudden I noticed there was a lot of clover growing. So I just bent over and starting looking at it. I smiled and told Paul that I thought there was a chance that I might just find a four-leaf clover. I slowly walked around and after about 10 minutes of looking Paul came over to help me. And in probably the first 30 seconds that he started looking with me he bent down and said, "Here's one!"I couldn't believe it he had only been looking for a few seconds and there it was.
Being the awesome guy he is he gave it to me to put in my wallet. Strangely enough Paul already has a four-leaf clover that he got from his girlfriend at the time many years ago so now we each have one. I figure since he found this one and gave it to me it's his turn for some good luck. I think it's the finder with the good luck not the recipient. Since they always say if you find a four-leaf clover you are in for some good luck. I told Paul this and he just smiled.
And if that wasn't a sign enough, last night after some convincing Paul got me off the couch and outside for a walk. I didn't want to walk. I was happily parked on the sofa for the evening but I dragged myself up and decided a walk was good for me. As we were walking we were enjoying the cool weather, chatting, and looking at rabbits and birds and then we saw it. A double rainbow! It was magnificent. The inside rainbow was the brightest and at the bottom the violet and green repeated. It was absolutely stunning. The outside rainbow was pretty too but a little fainter. We stared up at the sky and watched the rainbow for a few minutes and just marveled at it's beauty. I was bummed I didn't have my phone or camera with me to take a picture because it was truly spectacular.
Thinking about all of this I figure we are just one pot-o-gold and leprechaun away from really really really good luck. ;0) After all how many people have seen double rainbows and four-leaf clovers in the last two weeks.
Yep, I think it's a surefire sign that we have some luck in store for us.
Have any of you ever seen a double rainbow or found a four-leaf clover?
And since we are talking about luck.....I thought it was high-time for another give-away!!! In the next couple days I'll be giving away copies of one of my favorite bloggers new book. It's called Healthy Tipping Point and it has great healthy living tips, recipes, and success stories of people who have made the switch to healthy living. It's a great read. In addition I'll also be giving away some other fun and healthy prizes! Stay tuned for details tomorrow on how you can enter!

No comments:
Post a Comment