Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 28, 2012

No More "D" Word

So.....does anyone see anything different?

(Cricket....cricket....cricket)

Yup that's right, I decided to change the name of the blog. I'm still here at www.danasdietadventures.blogspot.com but I decided I really wanted to get away from calling this blog adventure a diet.

I have made conscious effort to change my lifestyle for the healthier and to something that I can live with and maintain for the rest of my life.That is really my number 1 goal and I truly 100% believe that restricting to many calories, crazy fad diets, and other thing don't work because it isn't maintainable.

I have had more than my fair share of diets over the course of my life and they work for a while until I hit a goal and then there I am bouncing back up because the diets weren't maintainable for ME and MY BODY for the long-term.

I know I've been making lots of changes lately to the blog but I feel like I'm finally getting to a place that's more me. I really hate looking at my blog and calling it a diet. A diet is not motivating. A diet is not fun. And these changes I'm making are not for a diet they are for LIFE. A healthier one at that. :0)

So after I decided to banish the "D" word from my vocabulary I wasn't really sure what to call this little bloggy of mine. But I started thinking of the the things I like to do and the three things I came up with were. Run. Swim. Eat. Yup. Probably my 3 favorite things right now.

What do you think? I like it because it is WAY more inspiring to be blogging on a site called Run. Swim. Eat than Diet Adventures.

So there you go. Welcome to the new adventures in Run. Swim. Eat. land I'm glad you are here for the journey!

P.S. I'm a little nervous for Randi's class tonight....she beat us up good on Tuesday so hopefully I'll do OK tonight. My legs are a little sore from the class and run yesterday morning so I'm hoping I can push through it.

Till tomorrow friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...