Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fit For Summer

Hello friends.

Well today is off to a sleepy yet busy start. I was feeling really tired this morning when I got up....probably because I stayed up too late watching Pillars of the Earth with Paul. We got the miniseries through netflix and have been watching. My initial reaction is that it's OK but not stellar.

Anyway I got up and made some breakfast. The calorie count wasn't good but the breakfast was truly delicious. I had eggs and a muffin and it hit the spot perfectly. I listened to some music this morning and then slowly got myself ready for work and drove in.

Once I got to work however I turned on my computer and opened my email and found I had one new message that just said "Call me". I don't know why but I'm always terrified when I get those emails because I'm scared that I've done something wrong. Luckily it had nothing to do with me and was just a quick review about a call that we had planned with the client later in the day. Whew. That being said it was back-to-back meetings followed by HOT jobs that needed to get done and by the time noon rolled around I was exhausted. I'm now officially on my lunch break and still feeling rather sleeper. I thought about having my lunch but I already ate both of my snacks for the day and once I eat my lunch that's it so I'm trying to spread them out. Around 10:30 I had a banana and then about 11:30 I ate some honey wheat pretzel twists. Lunch is another lean cuisine.....which I'm not all that pumped for but it's better than nothing. :0)

After my snack at 11:30 I ran to my Fit for Summer meeting and we talked about all sorts of problems, solutions, tips, and healthy eating strategies. I actually felt great about everything that I've been doing for myself because I know with my calorie counting and my workouts I am making very healthy choices. I like sharing in that kind of environment because I can share what I do and what I know and see what other people think and get new tips and tricks. Plus I know once my body adjusts to the changes I am making I am going to see results on the evil and feared scale.

I am really very proud of myself lately and where I've come from and where I'm going. I know that I am doing an amazing job and I feel so great about my diet changes. My diet has really needed some help for a long time and I finally feel like I have a plan in place to make those changes without depriving myself too much and enjoying life along the way.

Speaking of enjoying life, tonight I am helping Paul dog-sit Sarah and letting her out after work and then I have my class with Randi! I'm a little nervous because after class on Tuesday I wasn't really sore....until this morning that is. Today my upper body is sore so I'm hoping the routine isn't super killer. Then home for a light dinner since today I've been over on my calorie allotments for my meals. I might just make some soup and a grilled cheese....mmmm that sounds good. Or I'll skip the sandwich and just stick to the soup.....it's healthier but we'll see. We all know how I love my cheese. :0)

Anyway I am off to get some lunch and update my workout page. Till tomorrow! P.S. Sorry for the lack of pictures lately I'm going to get back to taking pictures for the blog shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...