1. I am a post-it note JUNKY! I have post-it notes all over my desk at work with little notes and reminders, in my calendar at work, and even on the fridge at home. For me, if I don't write it down I'll forget it.
![]() |
| Source |
2. I hate high heels. I think this one has partially to do with the fact that I'm over weight because when I was 160 pounds I never really minded or cared as much but now that I'm hovering around 210 my ankles and legs get really sore walking around in heels. It's hard to balance on high heels when you are over weight. That being said is it just me or have high heels these days also just gotten kind of ridiculous. They are crazy high to a point where I don't know how people walk in them. I'll stick to sneakers and flip-flops thanks. :0)
![]() |
| Source |
![]() |
| Source |
5. I was born on Mother's Day and my sister was born on Father's Day.
Happy Friday Everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment